They say time waits for no man, and that’s certainly the case at Collabora. Our latest update to Collabora Online Development Edition has now been released, with a number of exciting new features and improvements, including font previews, QR and barcode generators, as well as a number of bug fixes and performance improvements.
Gone are the days of guessing what a font might look like, with our new font preview drop down, you can immediately view a sample of the font before applying it to the document.
Barcode/QR Code Generator
New to Collabora Online, create and edit barcodes and QR codes with the easy to use QR and Barcode generator dialog. Produce modern documents, with all the functionality you and your users expect and need.
As well as the exciting new functions listed above, a number of bug fixes have also been carried out, including:
- Fixed: Navigator Sidebar: Headings Do Not Update Nesting Instantly
- Fixed: Calc: With multiple views, an edited comment is committed when the other user switches sheets
- Fixed: Calc: Elements in Chart Type dialogue when editing chart positioned incorrectly
- Fixed: Calc: Wrong column width after save .xlsx file
- Fixed: Dark Mode – Document and text is dark
- Fixed: Calc: No info is shown that spreadsheet is read-only
- Fixed: Android app or browser: cannot open PDF
- Fixed: Notebookbar: Online help mixed with keyboard shortcuts (economed)