Your own private office suite in the Cloud
Collabora Online Apps
Supports: .odt, .docx, .doc, .docm, .rtf
- Provides a true WYSIWYG editing experience, making visualising your document layout incredibly easy.
- Open any document, add comments and track changes from anywhere, with anyone.
- Format and style your pages with endless options.
Supports: .ods, .xlsx, .xls, .xlsm, .csv
- Benefit from advanced formulas, pivot tables, HTML formula input, conditional formatting and data validation.
- Create giant spreadsheets with up to 16k columns, add charts, sparklines and hyperlinks.
- Powerful multi-column sort and filter.
Supports: .odp, .pptx, .ppt
- Easily design attractive master slides, add text, images, tables and SmartArt, then collaboratively edit with your colleagues.
- Insert speaker notes, custom timings and transitions to engage your audience.
Supports: .odg, .vsd
- Draw shapes and diagrams, add text, charts, tables and links.
- More user power with fields, FontWork and text rotation.
- Comment and collaborate with others, then download as an image or pdf to insert into your documents and presentations.
- View and edit text documents, spreadsheets, presentations & more.
- Collaborative editing features.
- Long Term Support and signed security updates.
- Works in any modern browser – no plugin needed.
- Open Source, scalable, cost-effective.
- Experts in interoperability
- Preservation of layout and formatting of documents
- text documents (odt, docx, doc,…)
- spreadsheets (ods, xlsx, xls, …)
- presentations (odp, pptx, ppt,…)
- Integrate with existing infrastructures
- Multiple deployment options
- Customizable User Interface
- Admin console for monitoring system utilization
- Tailored solutions possible
Available on Desktop and Mobile
- We support all mainstream, modern browser versions that are still supported by their vendors.
- Available in the Google Play store.
- Available in the Apple store.
- Desktop version available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Some of our Collabora Online partners (see all)
With Collabora Online you can not only achieve significant cost savings, but you also get a high-degree of confidence knowing it is fully supported by a full-time team. Should any problems be discovered they can be easily reported, and dealt with. This includes a support platform and direct contact with engineers. This is further enhanced with a full and complete range of technical documentation, comprehensive SLAs and signed security updates. Users of Collabora Online, or any other Collabora product, are never left alone to deal with any problems.
Consultancy is available to integrate with
your exisiting environment