This page provides you with all information on updates, features, and fixes of the 6.4 branch of Collabora Office. Collabora Office is the enterprise-ready and long term supported version of LibreOffice. It is available for Linux x86_64, Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit and macOS. Collabora Office 6.4 is based on the upstream LibreOffice 6.4 source code, where all our code is contributed to. If you want to try out Collabora Office you can request a free demo. Please also read about the support & services Collabora Productivity offers.
August 27, 2020
PPTX filter improvement
- The import of PowerPoint SmartArt with unlimited shapes is now much improved. Details in this blog.
- Various bugfixes from upstream LibreOffice 6.4
Released on August 4th, 2020
Major release of Collabora Office providing businesses and professionals with the best features, interoperability, LTS and custom support in open source as well as respecting user privacy and company data security. Find out more in the release announcement.
New in Collabora Office 6.4
- PDF output of Mail Merge can produce password-protected PDFs. More information in our blog.
- Adding visible digital signatures to existing PDF files in Draw
- Set distance of shapes to the bottom of the page
- Export larger pages from Draw using PDF 1.6
- Padded numbering in Writer. Now up to 5 characters. The previous version allowed prefixes with up to two zeros.
- Semi-transparent text in Writer
- Text search inside embedded PDF files in Draw
Searching for information about previous versions of Collabora Office? Please refer to the release notes of the 6.2 branch!