Cambridge, United Kingdom – November 15, 2017 – Collabora Productivity, the driving force behind putting LibreOffice in the Cloud, is excited to announce a new release of its flagship enterprise-ready cloud document suite – Collabora Online 2.1.5, with new features and multiple improvements.
The Collabora Online Development Edition (CODE) has been updated to version 2.1.5 as well.
What’s new in Collabora Online 2.1.5?
The following features and improvements are new since Collabora Online 2.1.4:
- Save As support
- File → Save As and possibility to rename the document directly in the user interface
- Please note that the Save As operation needs support in the integrations
- For example, Save As for richdocuments for ownCloud and Nextcloud was implemented and will be available in their next releases
- Document name in the user interface
- The document name is now displayed in the top right corner of Collabora Online
- Spell checking improvements in Calc and Impress
- The spell checking errors in Calc are now always visible and not only during editing.
- If you want to change the document language go to Tools -> Language menu in Calc and Impress.
- We have added “None (Do not check spelling)” option for all Writer, Calc and Impress.
Collabora Online Development Edition (CODE) 2.1.5
Together with the release of Collabora Online 2.1.5 we will also release version 2.1.5 of the development edition of Collabora Online: CODE. The development edition is aimed at home users and contains the latest and greatest developments. We want as many people as possible to try it out and get back control of their own online documents. We’d also love to get people involved in our efforts to make LibreOffice Online even better. Download the Docker Image, enjoy using it at home and why not participate in the project too!
For more information on CODE, and info on how to get it, please check out our CODE page.
You can get an online demo of Collabora Online and try it out yourself right now!
About Collabora Productivity:
Collabora Productivity is the driving force behind putting LibreOffice in the Cloud, providing a range of products and consulting to enterprise and government. Powered by the largest team of certified LibreOffice engineers in the world, it is a leading contributor to the LibreOffice codebase and community. Collabora Office for Desktop and Collabora Online provide a business-hardened office suite with long-term, multi-platform support. Collabora Productivity is a division of Collabora, the global software consultancy dedicated to providing the benefits of Open Source to the commercial world, specialising in mobile, automotive and consumer electronics industries. For more information, visit www.collaboraoffice.com or follow @CollaboraOffice on Twitter.