Collabora Online 4.0.5
Released on July 12, 2019
- Added API to remove menu items
- Debian 10 packages
- Allow disabling idlesave and autosave from configuration
Prefer HTML over RTF for pasting on the Mac.
Safari provides RTF clipboard content which doesn’t contain the images. We do not know where the content comes from, so let’s always prefer HTML over RTF on Mac.
- Handle file names with ‘%’ character in them
- When there is only one slide in a presentation document, it cannot be deleted.
Disable the “Delete Slide’ button and menu item in this case.
- Added ‘paste’ event listener to tunneled dialogs, that allows pasting content into tunneled dialogs.
- Added support for defragmentation of incoming websocket fragmented messages and handled some protocol error cases.
- Don’t count convert-to connections (for thumbnail generation) vs. the document count.
- Cleanup convert-to folder even more reliably.
- Open ODG files (Draw documents) as read-only.
- Chunked transfer encoding. Important for convert-to on larger documents and/or with newer curls.
Fixed Calc scrolling with selection.
Scrolling with selected sheet was endless. This change allows scrolling using mouse wheel when scrollbar is close to the end of screen and prevents from doubled updates.
- Handle non-BMP character input on mobile devices
- Handle dead keys in iOS app and iOS Safari against Online
Collabora Online 4.0.4
Released on May 9, 2019
- Added RenameFile Support for WOPI
- Fixed the duplicated character issue with certain Chinese and Korean IMEs
- Fixed entering ‘.’ character with French AZERTY keyboard
- Prevent view from jumping on zoom in/out on mobile
- Show progressbar centered in the mobile
- Changing text properties in Impress now makes the presentation modified
- Fixed PDF export of multi-page documents
- Fixed file corruption of spreadsheets that had frozen rows/columns
Collabora Online 4.0.3
Released on March 25, 2019
- Add sort buttons to the toolbar in Calc
- Fix Save As when ‘%’ character is used within the filename
- Disable Thesaurus menu, when thesaurus is not available
- Fix a crash, when trying to accept changes
- Fix a crash, that occurred when no spelling dictionaries were available
- Make PDF export watermarks look like watermarks in online editor
- Fix that edits from multiple users got mixed up sometimes
Collabora Online 4.0.2
Released on March 14, 2019
- Follow other editor: the flag with the user name is always displayed above the other users’ caret when they are typing or moving around in the document. When the other users stop, the flag fades away after a second or two.
- It is possible to switch slides with up/down arrow keys on the left hand side Slide pane.
- Help URL is configurable in
/etc/lookitconfig.xcuand when the URL is blank, the Help buttons on dialogs are hidden.
- LOKit is built with MPLv2 subset configuration (excluding (L)GPL licensed 3rd party components)
- Cleanup convert-to folder more reliably
- Show user colors when no avatar is available
- Do not disable the Close Document menu for read-only docs
- Last modification link should lead to revision history only when revision history feature is enabled
- Show normal statusbar in narrow window
- Localization fixes
Collabora Online 4.0.1
Released on February 28, 2019
- Watermark of tiles appears in printed document
- Dropdown button of Data -> Validation in spreadsheets is rendered again
- Clicking on individual chart elements is possible again
- Typing in one view does not cause the other view to jump back to its cursor anymore
- In mobile Chrome the ‘>>’ on the toolbar is now hidden after scrolling to the right
- On mobile devices toolbar buttons are not enabled anymore in read-only mode at start
- Moving caret around in text box in presentations by clicking around is possible again
- Fix various functions, e.g. insert image function after creating a new file from a template on Nextcloud
- Display slide background in full-screen presentation (tdf#115549)
- Logo is customizable again with the
document-logoclass in CSS
- Updated translations
- Discontinued support of SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP4
- Started support of openSUSE 15.0 and SUSE Linux Enterprise 15
Collabora Online 4.0
Released on February 14, 2019
Please read the announcement.