Collabora Online 4.0.2
Released on March 14, 2019
- Follow other editor: the flag with the user name is always displayed above the other users’ caret when they are typing or moving around in the document. When the other users stop, the flag fades away after a second or two.
- It is possible to switch slides with up/down arrow keys on the left hand side Slide pane.
- Help URL is configurable in
/etc/lookitconfig.xcuand when the URL is blank, the Help buttons on dialogs are hidden.
- LOKit is built with MPLv2 subset configuration (excluding (L)GPL licensed 3rd party components)
- Cleanup convert-to folder more reliably
- Show user colors when no avatar is available
- Do not disable the Close Document menu for read-only docs
- Last modification link should lead to revision history only when revision history feature is enabled
- Show normal statusbar in narrow window
- Localization fixes
Collabora Online 4.0.1
Released on February 28, 2019
- Watermark of tiles appears in printed document
- Dropdown button of Data -> Validation in spreadsheets is rendered again
- Clicking on individual chart elements is possible again
- Typing in one view does not cause the other view to jump back to its cursor anymore
- In mobile Chrome the ‘>>’ on the toolbar is now hidden after scrolling to the right
- On mobile devices toolbar buttons are not enabled anymore in read-only mode at start
- Moving caret around in text box in presentations by clicking around is possible again
- Fix various functions, e.g. insert image function after creating a new file from a template on Nextcloud
- Display slide background in full-screen presentation (tdf#115549)
- Logo is customizable again with the
document-logoclass in CSS
- Updated translations
- Discontinued support of SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP4
- Started support of openSUSE 15.0 and SUSE Linux Enterprise 15
Collabora Online 4.0
Released on February 14, 2019
Please read the announcement.