Collabora maintains this supported appliance for Collabora Online built on Univention Corporate Server (UCS).
UCS offers an easy graphical setup and web-based administration. It includes user management via LDAP, as well as either Nextcloud or ownCloud for document storage and sharing. So you’re ready to start using Collabora Online fast.
Here you can choose the one best suited for you and your virtualization infrastructure.
The app installs unrestricted enterprise-ready version of Collabora Online into your local UCS environment enabling you to edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations in the browser. The app requires a licence key, also available from the Univention App Center.
- View and edit text documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Preservation of layout and formatting of documents (WYSIWYG)
- Collaborative editing
- Live notifications of users entering or exiting
- Insert, edit and reply to comments
- Change tracking
- Full screen presentation
- Admin console for monitoring system utilization
- WOPI (Web Application Open Platform Interface) protocol for communication with your web application (authentication and file transfer)