You can try CODE in 5 minutes with ownCloud following these basic steps:
- Find out the IP address of your computer, e.g. 192.168.100.20
- Run ownCloud from docker:
docker run -d -p 80:80 owncloud
- In your browser go to http://192.168.100.20 and set up your ownCloud.
- In ownCloud go to Market and install Collabora Online app.
- Run CODE from docker:
docker run -t -d -p 9980:9980 -e "extra_params=--o:ssl.enable=false" collabora/code
- Set up the Collabora Online server in ownCloud Settings – Additional to http://192.168.100.20:9980
Note: Of course, this is only good for a quick look at the features, it is not for production by any means.
Note: Do not use localhost or 127.0.0.1 instead of IP address of your computer, because these addresses do not resolve from the containers.