Cambridge, United Kingdom, November 28, 2019 – Collabora Productivity, the driving force behind bringing LibreOffice to the cloud, providing Collabora Online and other enterprise supported products, is excited to announce a new release of our product Collabora Online 4.0.9. This release comes with interesting new features and bugfixes too.
What’s new in Collabora Online 4.0.9?
- Improved watermark rendering in Secure View.
- It is possible to override watermarks from the config file.
- Watermarks are 45° rotated.
- Watermarks are not displayed outside of the document area.
- Search results are highlighted in read-only documents.
- Action_Save now supports ExtendedData with custom contents, which is passed to the WOPI-like Host.
- New setting to always save documents on exit and upload to the WOPI-like Host.
- Introduced the “TemplateSource” WOPI property (for Nextcloud’s GlobalScale architecture).
- New platform supported: CentOS 8 / RHEL 8
- Improved stability, shutdown, and service life-cycle management.
- Calc’s NOW() function shows the server’s local time correctly
- Build with latest POCO C++ Libraries 1.9.4
Getting Collabora Online 4.0.9
Collabora Online is suitable for large scale deployment, comes with an SLA, Long Term Support with signed security updates as well as a rich product management interaction helping to direct our development priorities.
Hosting and Cloud businesses that wish to add Collabora Online to their product portfolio can become a partner by filling in the partner form or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collabora Online is only one part of a larger Enterprise File Sync & Share, Groupware, or Hosting solution. Collabora is excited to go to market with a long list of Partners each of which has an integration and provides you with useful support.
You also can get an online demo of Collabora Online and try it out yourself right now!
For more information:
Collabora Productivity is the driving force behind putting LibreOffice in the cloud, providing Collabora Online and a range of products and consulting to enterprise and government. Powered by the largest team of certified LibreOffice engineers in the world, it is a leading contributor to the LibreOffice codebase and community. Collabora Office for Desktop and Collabora Online provide a business-hardened office suite with long-term, multi-platform support. Collabora Productivity is a division of Collabora, the global software consultancy dedicated to providing the benefits of Open Source to the commercial world, specializing in mobile, automotive and consumer electronics industries. For more information, visit www.collaboraoffice.com or follow @CollaboraOffice on Twitter.