Cambridge, United Kingdom – July 6, 2018 – Collabora Productivity, the driving force behind putting LibreOffice in the Cloud, is excited to announce a new release of its flagship enterprise-ready cloud document suite – Collabora Online 3.3.1, that comes with bugfixes and improvements.
What’s new in Collabora Online 3.3.1?
Responsive design fixes:
- On small screen resolutions Writer’s ruler is automatically hidden;
- Nextcloud integration: on small screen resolutions the top Nextcloud bar is automatically hidden (with the Collabora Online app version 2.0.10);
- ownCloud integration: on small screen resolutions the top ownCloud bar is automatically hidden (with the Collabora Online app version 2.0.7);
- On small screen resolutions, we have removed the gap between the logo and toolbar buttons.
- In Calc, it is possible to use Ctrl+click on hyperlinks even when the hyperlink is created with HYPERLINK spreadsheet function;
- Now the right-clicking on the toolbar, status bar and menu area does not bring up the browser‘s local menu any longer;
- The Cell border dropdown button in Calc has a new More… button, which invokes a dialog with more settings;
- The color picker toolbar widget has now the No Fill option for character backgrounds and Automatic color option for character color;
- We have fixed the File – Print… behavior on Firefox. Now it opens PDF print view directly, instead of sending the PDF for download;
- Bugfix of the remote monitoring feature introduced in version 3.3.0. (thanks to our partner Arawa).
- Fixed loading of spelling dictionaries from Collabora Office packages (it was a regression in Collabora Online 3.3.0)
You can get access to the demo of Collabora Online and try it out yourself right now!
About Collabora Productivity:
Collabora Productivity is the driving force behind putting LibreOffice in the Cloud, providing a range of products and consulting to enterprise and government. Powered by the largest team of certified LibreOffice engineers in the world, it is a leading contributor to the LibreOffice codebase and community. Collabora Office for Desktop and Collabora Online provide a business-hardened office suite with long-term, multi-platform support. Collabora Productivity is a division of Collabora, the global software consultancy dedicated to providing the benefits of Open Source to the commercial world, specializing in mobile, automotive and consumer electronics industries. For more information, visit www.collaboraoffice.com or follow @CollaboraOffice on Twitter.