LibreOffice has published a very interesting interview with Michael Meeks, the general manager of Collabora Productivity, where he talks at FOSDEM 2017 about some of the great work Collabora is doing alongside the LibreOffice community.
The following questions were asked:
- How has LibreOffice improved since the early days of the project back in 2010?
- How easy is it to get an overview of how the components fit together?
- Can you give us some backgrounds on LibreOffice Online?
- How difficult was it to take LibreOffice and make it usable in a web browser?
- What’s in the pipeline for LibreOffice Online?
- For your day-to-day work, what text editor do you use?
- You gave a talk at FOSDEM this year – what was it about?
- Finally, how do you see LibreOffice growing over the next few years?
Check out the video below: