Your own private office suite in the Cloud
Collabora Online is a powerful Office suite that supports all major document, spreadsheet and presentation file formats, which you can integrate into your own infrastructure.
Key features are collaborative editing and excellent office file format support.
Collabora Online is excellent for enterprises that need a powerful office suite in the cloud, or on-premise, that protects their privacy and allows them to keep full control of their sensitive corporate data.
For Hosting and Cloud businesses:
Hosting and Cloud businesses who wish to include document viewing and collaborative editing functionality into their service offering can do this now with Collabora Online.
Collabora Online Apps
Supports: .odt, .docx, .doc, .docm, .rtf
- Provides a true WYSIWYG editing experience, making visualising your document layout incredibly easy.
- Open any document, add comments and track changes from anywhere, with anyone.
- Format and style your pages with endless options.
Supports: .ods, .xlsx, .xls, .xlsm, .csv
- Benefit from advanced formulas, pivot tables, HTML formula input, conditional formatting and data validation.
- Create giant spreadsheets with up to 16k columns, add charts, sparklines and hyperlinks.
- Powerful multi-column sort and filter.
Supports: .odp, .pptx, .ppt
- Easily design attractive master slides, add text, images, tables and SmartArt, then collaboratively edit with your colleagues.
- Insert speaker notes, custom timings and transitions to engage your audience.
Supports: .odg, .vsd
- Draw shapes and diagrams, add text, charts, tables and links.
- More user power with fields, FontWork and text rotation.
- Comment and collaborate with others, then download as an image or pdf to insert into your documents and presentations.
- View and edit text documents, spreadsheets, presentations & more.
- Collaborative editing features.
- Long Term Support and signed security updates.
- Works in any modern browser – no plugin needed.
- Open Source, scalable, cost-effective.
- Experts in interoperability
- Preservation of layout and formatting of documents
- text documents (odt, docx, doc,…)
- spreadsheets (ods, xlsx, xls, …)
- presentations (odp, pptx, ppt,…)
- Integrate with existing infrastructures
- Multiple deployment options
- Customizable User Interface
- Admin console for monitoring system utilization
- Tailored solutions possible
Available on Desktop and Mobile
- We support all mainstream, modern browser versions that are still supported by their vendors.
- Available in the Google Play store.
- Available in the Apple store.
- Desktop version available for Windows, Mac and Linux.